Logo

Give Us 1% of Your Confidence and We’ll Earn the Other 99%
Accu-Spec provides home inspections, commercial building inspections, energy efficiency testing and environmental testing services to buyers of new and existing homes, building owners, homebuilders, property managers, community organizations, code officials, architects and others.

We are the oldest inspection firm in Sevier County, TN founded in 1993 and one of the oldest in the greater Knoxville, TN area. We are the only inspection service in Sevier County, and one of only a few services in the Knoxville area, that is operated by a former municipal building inspector.

Btn-get-listed-today

Location

1804 Gator Point Road Sevierville, TN 37876 United States
Accu-Spec Inspection Services Location
Phone: (865) 453-9965

Recommend Us

Btn-recommend

Share Our Page

QR Code

QR Code

Scan this code with your compatible mobile device to import our contact information.

Get a Free Knoxville Web Design Quote! Fill out the form to request more info

CHAT | KNOXVILLE STORE

(865) 238.5600